Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Year and a New you?

Hello- Welcome to my Blog!! Yours in Health!! That is where this year 2011 is taking me..... 

So I've decided to start a Blog. I am not sure where this will lead, if anywhere, but I've decided it is a New Year and I would like to see what this blogging is all about!  My intention is simple: to share my passion and knowledge on things that are dear to me: health & wellness. I have recently embraced a new venture...or more accurately, it embraced me. I have discovered the profound power of therapeutic essential oils; they have brought health, wellness and balance into my life and into the life of my family. I have recently began a business. I am an independent distributor for Young Living. There is some controversy about the company, but what I know is that these products have changed my health and my life.  It was and will always be my intention to empower others to learn about "another" choice for managing their health; an approach that dates back before synthetic chemicals were created when plants were used for medicinal purposes. I have seen first hand how antibiotics fail, how 3 doctors can prescribe 3 different courses of medical treatment, and how the majority of health care providers in the United States jump to diagnose and prescribe medications that have more toxic effects and do nearly as much harm as good. Have you listened closely to a commercial from a pharmaceutical company endorsing a new drug.... "side effects may include".......  Scary. Don't get me wrong, there is a time and place for everything, yes, even synthetic medications and drugs. But if you had a choice (which you do), would you rather know all the facts and all your options BEFORE making a choice to determine what is best suited for your own needs or would you rather be lumped into the pool- and like everyone else follow the norm? For me and my family- I have decided to try and educate myself on non-toxic options. The irony in this is that one of my other passions is infectious diseases; I  love the theoretical aspects of antibiotics! At this point I have everything to gain and nothing to loss. Will you walk with me as I begin a new journey on a different path?

I believe knowledge is power. Follow my blog and empower yourself  to do what is right for you, for your body, for your family and for your soul.....  Yours In Health, Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment