Thursday, October 27, 2011

Calm and Relax your body and mind.



Tranquil Roll-on


Tranquil Essential Oil Roll-On is a blend of lavender, cedarwood, and Roman chamomile essential oils  formulated to calm and relax the body and mind.
Why Use Tranquil Essential Oil Roll-On?
·        Ease anxiety, restlessness, and tension.
·        Promote sleep and relaxation in children and adults.
·        Bring peace to stressful situations.
·        Calm and relax your mind and body.
·        Soothe frayed nerves.
From Genie- STRESS RELIEF FOUND IN TRANQUIL”I really enjoy the new roll-on oils of Young Living. My friend was having a very stressful day at work and I said try this new blend, Tranquil. She let me roll it on her wrist and sniffed it and liked the smell. Later that day she says to me, “it works”. She said it calmed her right down and even when she went home her husband was amazed she was so calm.”
From Linda- TRANQUIL ROLL-ON IS CALMING “I was so excited from a convention I couldn't sleep. So I got out Tranquil roll-on and ran it across my forehead and back of the neck. In a few minutes was right to sleep. I also used it on my 2.5 year old and 2 month granddaughters before getting on the plane to Disney Land and they were great.”


Yours in Health, Ann

Essential oil testimonials are an effective way of learning and sharing. With this knowledge, we can take control of our own health. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and techniques mentioned here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. However, when you give the body what it needs then the body can heal itself as God intended it to.

10/27/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment