Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Deep Relief for Bug Bites

BUZZ OFF
It seems the mosquitoes are out and feasting on me and my family!!!  Deep Relief Essential Oil blend works amazingly well at stopping the itch as well as decreasing the inflammation associated with bug bites.  My kids come and ask me for it all the time.  Deep relief is absolutely amazing for neck pain and tension. It is soooo good! It comes in a roll-on which easily slips into a pocket or purse and can be used any time of the day.
It also may help ease tension headaches, as well as decrease joint and muscle pain.  Anyone who tries it LOVES it!!!   (A client called me and requested 2  Deep Relief oils. I asked her why because she just purchased one the week before. Here is her story: "My furnace was being serviced and I noticed the technician was rubbing his neck. I asked him if he wanted to try something to help with pain, he said, "Sure why not!". The next day he called and wanted 2 Deep Relief roll-ons; one for him and on for his 90yr old Mother." )

Check out the amazing ingredients in this blend.

PDF on Deep Relief


Yours in Health, Ann!

1 comment:

  1. i'll definitely remember to bring some next time i go camping! thanks for posting this blog.

    ReplyDelete