Friday, May 11, 2012

Essential Oils: Switches off the restless leg twitches

One of my all time favorite essential oil blends is Deep Relief. It works wonders on easing neck tension, often diminishes headaches, stops the itch and swelling associated with bug bites, feels soothing when applied, and this latest story (link below) tells about how it helps ease leg twitches. I just received a phone call on Monday from Julie!! She shared her experience with the Deep Relief. Julie has neck issues and had a fusion. Julie told me she wakes up stiff and often with headaches. She has been applying the Deep Relief essential oil blend from Young Living and "POOF!" - no more morning headaches!  No drugs needed! She has found the oil really helps her!! She called me to get a back up so she does not run out! Thanks Julie for sharing!! So happy it is helping you.

If you ask me why I am passionate about Essential Oils my answer is, "Because they work! By sharing what I know, I truly am helping people discover they have a choice about supporting their health without always reaching  for toxic drugs. Finding your own balance is important, but if it was me and you knew about the power of essential oils, I certainly hope you would share what you know too!"

Yours in Health, Ann!

Essential Oils: Switches off the restless leg twitches

No comments:

Post a Comment