Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Peppermint for Headaches and more

I recently received this link from a client. I love how it edifies the power of essential oils! I equally enjoy how it refers to other uses for peppermint essential oil. Remember...When selecting essential oils be aware that the purity of an oil is key!!

http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/natural-headache-remedy-peppermint-oil#axzz1tXHJCNzQ
QUESTION:  If you had a choice between drinking one of these which would you chose:
 CUP A is pure water
 CUP B 50% polluted water & 50% pure water.

ANSWER= CUP A!

The same holds true for using an essential oil.  The quality and purity of an essential oil are important. That is why I only use and promote Young Living Essential oils. If an oil is not pure it is substandard and often will not support the body as intended.

My website is just being built- feel free to check it out: www.yoursinhealthbyann.com
 
Ann!



No comments:

Post a Comment