Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Forgetful? Absent Minded?? Nurture And Improve Your Brain, The Machine That Operates Your Mind.

I am trying the brain and sleep support system from Isagenix. Loss of memory scares me. This system has been shown to improve the memory, learning, balance, and brain speed. These  are all things I would like!! I have learned that it will take at least 15 yrs for the FDA to approve a drug to do what this system can. I am not waiting that long! Once you have lost your cognitive abilities (usually starts around age 35) you are on your way to decreased functioning and ability...your brain simply can not perform as it used to. Have you experienced this?? I have and frankly I do not like it!! So I am going to start on this system and I will let you know what I  THINK!!    Ann

www.yoursinhealthbyann.isagenix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment